Sunday, February 8, 2009

New Chapter

I've decided, in the wake of preparing the wedding lists, that I would love to reconnect with the rest of my family. I started putting all the pieces together this morning that I know, and started asking for help from the family. I used to spend my summers with my dads family out in western PA. I've lost touch with them when my grandma passed 10 years ago, and haven't seen any of them since my aunt and uncle passed almost 20 years ago. Major parts of my life, figure a childs summer, was spent out there with these people.

Here's to happy endings....hopefully.

1 comment:

honkeie said...

I left many people in my family out of my life and happier for it. The only ones left are the ones that were there for me. Just because its family does mean you have to like them.

Powered By Blogger